An Introduction to Art journaling
Join us and start your art journal!
This is the first part of a series of classes on art journaling. Would you like to start your own art book, but you don’t know how? Do you find it difficult to set up a page? Or do you just want to have more inspiration and get and keep your creative process going? Then this is the perfect class for youIn the first part I explain everything to you; what is art journaling, what you need and how to come up with a theme for your journal and set goals. Then we will start creating a background. Finally, I fill my pages with houseplants and show how I use Derwent pencils.
What you’ll get with this class:
- More than an hour and a half in 13 separate video lessons in which I tell you everything you need to know about art journaling, I show you how I set up in a background with acrylic paint and carry out my project ‘Houseplants’ with Derwent Inktense pencils, among others;
- Access to the private classroom of Brave Art Academy where you can meet other students, share your results and share valuable feedback;
- Start immediately, unlimited access to the teaching material;
- The ability to watch the course at your pace, at your chosen time, as many times as you like. You can watch it from your desktop, but also from your tablet or phone. So you can also take this class on vacation!
- All my courses are available on my NEW SCHOOL WEBSITE – BRAVE ART ACADEMY
Price: USD 35
What you will learn in this introductory art journaling course
- What art journaling is and how you can get started with it every day;
- How to set yourself goals and how to choose a theme for your journal;
- Where to find inspiration for your pages;
- How to choose a good colour palette;
- How to set up a page with acrylic paint and roller;
- How to make a good composition on two pages (or a spread);
- How to further develop the page;
- How to draw your houseplants in the special ‘Houseplants Project’;
- You will learn 3 techniques with Derwent Inktense pencils.
In this class you can see step by step how I build my page. First with a roller (or ink brayer) and acrylic paint. After that I will start with the project ‘Houseplants’. I show you how to illustrate different plants, using pens, markers and Derwent Inktense pencils.
Art Journaling for everyone!
This is an introductory class on art journaling. You can participate if you have no experience at all, but also if you have been drawing, painting or journaling for some time. The course invites you to play, try new things and above all have fun in the process.
Join us on our art journey!
This is the first part of a series of classes about art journaling. We are going on a journey again with this beautiful Classic Hymer mobile home; this time to Scandinavia. Along the way we will shoot beautiful videos and images and regularly release new art journaling courses, in which I’ll be taking you with me on my creative journey.
What you’ll get with this painting class
Alongside the class you will get a downloadable and printable worksheet and a art supplies list.
The freedom to watch the course at your own pace, when you want to, as often as you wish. You can watch it from your desktop, but also from your tablet or your phone in a browser.
You’ll get instant access to this class’ private classroom where you can meet other students, ask questions, share your results, and get valuable feedback on your work.